Dijana Protić has a Master of Fine Art degree in dramaturgy from The Academy of Dramatic Art in Zagreb. In March 2014 enrolled Postgraduate doctoral study Publishing and Media on The Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences in Rijeka. Her research and artistic interests are related to media art, visual art and moving images, digital technology and art. Currently, she is working as director on documentary film ‘Painters’ and as collaborator in Centre for Innovative Media at Academy of Applied Arts, Rijeka. She is doing research for PhD, which will be about history and practice of new media art in Croatia and Slovenia She has led several film workshops and authored several documentaries and short films.
- Migration in visual culture, Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade, Serbia 8-10.09.2016.
- Narratology and its Discontents: Narrating Beyond Narration, Academy of Dramatic Arts, University of Zagreb, Croatia, 5-8.04.2017
- Open Fields 2017: Virtualities and Realities RIXC, The Art Academy of Latvia, Riga, Latvia, 19-21.10.207
- Re: trace, 7th International Conference for Histories of Media Art, Science and Technology, Department of Image Science, Danube University Krems, Göttweig, Vienna, Austria. 23-25.11.2017
- The Politics of Space and the Humanities, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece. 15.-17.12.2017
- Media Tactics and Engagement, University of Amsterdam, 27-29.06. 2018 Amsterdam, The Netherlands 2018
- Founding Conference of the Central European Society for Soundscape Ecology, Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, 29.11.-01.12.2018, Budapest, Hungary
- Structures and Voices: Storytelling in the Post-Digital Times, 13.06-15.06.2019 University of Gdansk, Poland
- RE: Sound Conference, Sound, Media and Art-Theories, Histories, Practices, Aalborg University, 08/20/28/2019, Aalborg, Denmark